Transporter/Phlebotomist/EKG - Dayton - Patient Transportation - FT/Days
Company: Kettering Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers
and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We
are committed to transforming the health care experience with
high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented
mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in
our facilities, training the next generation of health care
professionals, or serving others through international
Campus OverviewKettering Health Dayton
- Kettering Health Dayton, formerly Grandview Medical Center, has
been providing care to Dayton and surrounding communities for over
- Over 20 specialties, including orthopedics, heart and vascular,
surgery, and trauma services.
- KH Dayton expanded their Emergency Department as well as their
heart & vascular services to include an additional catheterization
lab and electrophysiology lab.
- Partners with Gem City Market to provide fresh fruits and
vegetables every Tuesday within the hospital.
- One of the largest osteopathic teaching hospitals in the United
- 371 bed facility
- Over the past several years, KH Dayton has received many
- Top 100 Hospital
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Health grades in
- Received an A from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient
safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United
States. Responsibilities & RequirementsJob responsibilities:
- Transports patients to specialized treatment or other areas of
- Providing care to patients in all settings in collaboration
with other interdisciplinary personnel.
- Performs pre-analytic processing of specimens; collects
specimens; accessions, labels and distributes specimens including
blood samples by venipuncture and capillary puncture in all patient
- Instructs patients in the collection of urine samples and
tolerance test in in all patient areas.
- Other duties assignedJob Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent requiredPreferred
Qualifications2 years of phlebotomy experience in an inpatient
Keywords: Kettering Health, Dayton , Transporter/Phlebotomist/EKG - Dayton - Patient Transportation - FT/Days, Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!