Company: RELX Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This position exists to implement our pricing strategy in our Large
Markets. In addition to responding to pricing inquiries, the
Pricing Analyst is involved in proposal creation, deal approval and
contracting. This is a fast-paced position with the opportunity to
work collaboratively across multiple teams. The ideal candidate
will be comfortable analyzing complex data and making clear,
actionable recommendations to more senior level roles.
* Responds to pricing inquiries and guides decision-making by
developing a deep knowledge of our product and content
* Collects, analyzes and reconciles discrepancies between data,
documents and information in order to create initial proposals.
* Coordinates and collaborates with internal teams to secure
renewal targets, understand upsell paths and defend against price
* Assists Segment Managers with deal approval by providing pricing
guidance, benchmarking data and confirming selling rules.
* Completes the business terms in contracts and coordinates
contract modifications with Segment, Sales and Legal teams.
* Responds to transactional pricing and cost recovery
* Analyzes pricing data and makes recommendations to more senior
level roles to influence pricing strategy.
* BA in Economics, Business, Finance or related field.
* Strong mathematical aptitude and comfort with numbers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to solve routine problems.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large sets of
information and data.
* Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish mutual team
* Ability to work independently, manage to key deadlines and
balance competing priorities.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity
employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated
during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status,
protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or
disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access
our online system, that individual should please contact
email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also
contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Keywords: RELX Group, Dayton , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!