2nd shift Maintenance Supervisor
Company: Kings Command Foods LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
King's Command Foods, LLC has an opportunity for a 2nd Shift
Maintenance Supervisor at our plant located in Versailles, OH. As a
Maintenance Supervisor , you will:
- Supervise hourly maintenance employees to ensure completion of
preventative maintenance and failure maintenance activities.
- Work with plant operations personnel to support daily
- Work with plant maintenance engineer and shift lead to manage
the 3rd shift maintenance department.
- Utilize plant work order system to plan maintenance activities
during production and non-production times.
- Assist maintenance manager in managing weekend projects with
- Assist maintenance personnel in trouble shooting of issues on
- Work with quality assurance in facility to ensure all equipment
meets QA and USDA guidelines for food safety.
- NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An
employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs
of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- 7 to 10 years manufacturing maintenance experience. Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven experience of supervising, planning, and scheduling
hourly maintenance personnel.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration systems, steam and hot water
- Experience in utilizing computerized maintenance management
systems to deploy maintenance strategies.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, with a strong
preference towards food manufacturing/processing.
- Previous maintenance experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork,
or poultry facility.
- Strong Knowledge and troubleshooting of refrigeration,
conveyors, HVAC, hydraulics, compressed air systems, electrical
systems, and equipment utilized in food processing.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (speaking,
reading, and writing). PI196508348
Keywords: Kings Command Foods LLC, Dayton , 2nd shift Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!