Registered Veterinary Technician
Company: Blue Heron Consulting
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Pony Express Veterinary Hospital in Xenia, Ohio is looking
for a full-time Registered Veterinary Technician to join our
fantastic team! We pride ourselves on providing our clients and
patients with an informative, attentive, courteous, and effective
clinic experience. Many clients at The Pony Express have been
coming to us for over 25 years!
Looking to join a team that practices progressive medicine? The
Pony Express Veterinary Hospital has got that and more! We promote
Fear Free and Low-Stress Handling standards of medicine, helping us
retain a fantastic staff of compassionate and qualified veterinary
professionals. We have a ton of other bells and whistles and fancy
gadgets as well, including ultrasound, digital radiography,
in-house diagnostics, and top-of-the-line monitoring equipment to
make our jobs easier!
We believe in fostering a true sense of camaraderie and teamwork
and if the below sounds like you, we want to meet you!
- Laugh. Life is short; smile while you still have
- Occasionally partake in a midday dance party
- Ask for help and offer help to others
- Grow and learn and grow some more
- Be positive! Because with the right "cattitude", anything is
- Be empathetic to our clients, your team members, and
- Celebrate birthdays, new babies, anniversaries, and other life
events because they're important!
Compensation is dependent on experience and starts at $19/hour.
Generous Benefits package for full-time employees (anyone working
30hrs/week or more) include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance (100% of premiums paid for
employee, no deduction from your paycheck!)
- 2 weeks PTO in year one, 4 weeks PTO starting in year
- 12 flex PTO days (holidays, sick days, etc.)
- 401K + 3% matching (starts 90 days after hire)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability and Life and AD&D insurance
at no cost to you
- Discounted services for personal pets
- EAP (employee assistance program)
- Future employee stock option plan (ESOP)
- and more!
Job duties include a wide range of veterinary technician duties
including all aspects of assisting the veterinarian with clinic
appointments. Must have experience with veterinary diagnostic
equipment and ability to demonstrate proper restraint methods as
well as working knowledge of veterinary medical terminology and
veterinary medications. Must possess ability to obtain medical
history, weight, and current temperature of animals with varying
Can you envision a future with us? Apply now!
To allow our staff to focus on client and patient care, please do
not contact the clinic directly.
Keywords: Blue Heron Consulting, Dayton , Registered Veterinary Technician, Professions , Xenia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!