NetworX Pricing SME/Architect-
Company: Resource Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
1. 15+ years of experience in healthcare domain especially in Facets Configuration Projects required
2. Experience in NetworX (Integrated/Stand-alone) and NetworX Modeler required
3. Experience in playing a solution Clienthitect role, understand business issues and design solutions to resolve them
4. Up to date with Medicaid and Federal industry trends, standards and ability to reseClienth state/federal websites and manuals to extract necessary inputs to drive solutions
5. Expertise in Facets data model including Networx, Fee schedules, Providers, benefits and claims tables.
6. Proficient in SQL queries, stored procedures, cursors and troubleshoot performance issues with queries
7. Should have experiences of analysis, design, coding, testing with NetworX agreements
8. Ability to troubleshoot claims issues including and up to production region
9. Able to use and suggest automation around Data transfer and CMU based migration
10. Familiarity with VBR application, Capitation, FARM, DOFR modules
11. Ability to conceive and design effective automation solutions to solve issues and accelerate project - Ability to code in Python, .Net will be a plus
12. Familiarity with testing automation, test data creation tools such as CTP, Mockingbird etc
13. Excellent communication skill and ability to drive business teams to a meaningful solution, clearly articulate pros and cons of a design and impacts to other Clients
14. Ability to manage large teams (15+ members across the globe)
15. Ability to track SLA for production tickets and enhancements and present them to stakeholders and suggest improvements and innovations
16. Track record of handling and influencing D+ level leaders across multiple Clients with effective and impactful presentations
17. Previous experience in an agile environment and Scrum process would be an added advantage.
Must Have Skills:
Keywords: Resource Logistics, Inc., Dayton , NetworX Pricing SME/Architect-, Professions , Dayton, Ohio
here to apply!