Automotive Service Technician - Dayton
Company: Mercedes Benz of Centerville
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Employer--provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented.
--At Employer we are dedicated to providing the finest training and industry leading tools so our employees have everything they need to excel.
At the end of the day, everything we do is a team effort and every staff member plays an essential role.
We are proud of our team and are always looking for the finest professionals to add to our team.
What We Offer:
* Highly productive shop
* Family oriented
* Community events
* Company cookouts
* Company outings
* 401 (K)
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Vision insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid vacation opportunity
* Paid training
You're a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work at our store.
You're highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills.
--You're excited about innovative technologies, have Mercedes Benz--automotive service repair experience, and are committed to our goal to provide the ultimate customer experience.
What We're Looking For:
As a Employer--Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Our dealership is concerned with more than moving inventory; we are committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a--Employer Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles.
You'll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
* Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
* Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
* Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
* Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
* Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
* Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
* Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
* Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
* Participating in continual proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading-- automotive technologies and processes.
* Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
* Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
* Be 18 years of age or older. * Valid driver's license.
* Experience in an independent shop a plus.
* High school diploma or equivalent * All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician
--Hireology . Keywords: Automotive Technician, Location: Dayton, OH - 45459
Keywords: Mercedes Benz of Centerville, Dayton , Automotive Service Technician - Dayton, Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!