Truck Driver- OTR Company Driver (CDLA)
Company: Dick Lavy Trucking, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
PAY INCREASE EVER!
Our NEW starting pay will be increased from 49 cpm - 53 cpm based on experience and hazmat endorsement.
We are a family first company and have revised our home time so we can get our drivers HOME MORE OFTEN!!
If you live in the following areas, we can get you home most weekends.
ARKANSAS: Memphis, Little Rock & Blytheville areas
CONNECTICUT: I-91, I-84 & Rt. 15 areas
GEORGIA: Atlanta and north (along I-75)
ILLINOIS: Across I-70 & I-72 South, I-57 (Effingham)
INDIANA: North of Indianapolis (Between I-70 & US RT. 24)
KENTUCKY: Along I-75
MARYLAND: I-70; Hagerstown to Baltimore
NEW JERSEY: Philadelphia area, South of Turnpike
OHIO: Between I-70 and I-76/I-80 or in direct area
PENNSYLVANIA: Most of PA I-80, I-70 and I-76
TENNESSEE: I-75, I-40 West of Nashville, US 79 SW of Clarksville, US 51 to Memphis
TEXAS: Dallas/Fort Worth, Irving areas
OKLAHOMA: Oklahoma City and Tulsa areas
NORTH CAROLINA: West side near Winston Salem/Greensboro
- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus paid out over 90 days!
- STARTING PAY UP TO 47 CPM with annual pay increases!
- $1,100 - $1,380 Weekly Average + Benefits & Good Home Time
- Out Monday thru Friday Home Weekends or every other weekend based on driver's location
- 99% NO touch freight
- Average length of haul is 680 miles
- Drivers Average 2500-3000 miles per week with NO FORCED DISPATCH and NO NYC!
- Running lanes: East of I-35. From Maine to Miami, Laredo to Minneapolis & everything in between!
- Great Pay - Steady Work - Stable Miles - Late Model Equipment (assigned trucks)
Keywords: Dick Lavy Trucking, Inc., Dayton , Truck Driver- OTR Company Driver (CDLA), Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!