Turnover Technician - The Properties at Wright Field (29478)
Company: Miller-Valentine Group
Posted on: August 22, 2019
Miller-Valentine Group, Residential Property Management division,
is seeking a full-time Turnover Technician. In coordination with
the supervisor an maintenance facilities director, the Turnover
Technician's primary responsibility is to ensure that all vacated
apartments are thoroughly restored to "market ready" status in a
timely manner and according to manager's timetable. Background,
drug screening and, physical is required for employment.
At Miller-Valentine Group you join a team of dedicated Associates
that work together to deliver a rewarding, worry-free experience to
fulfill a wide range of construction needs. As a nationally
recognized contractor, Miller-Valentine has developed and/or built
over 16,000 multifamily units and 100 million square feet of
commercial space over its 55+ year history. We are committed to
quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer
competitive wages, benefits, career advancement possibilities, and
an engaging culture based on excellence. With offices in Dayton and
Cincinnati, OH, as well as Columbia and Charleston, SC, we offer a
variety of employment opportunities in multiple locations. If you
are ready to take your career to the next level, consider joining
our team of highly successful individuals. BUILD DREAMS. CHANGE
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Inspects vacated apartments and completes checklists in regard to
make-ready. Informs senior maintenance technician and manager of
needed services and repairs.
* Lends assistance during trash-out of apartment; e.g., moving
heavy/bulky items to dumpster.
* Replaces vacancy lock (if applicable) on day lock is changed for
new resident for move-in.
* Changes out P.O. Box lock when requested (if applicable).
* Makes new keys when requested.
* Reports supply needs to parts inventory specialist and/or
* Routinely performs the following duties in order to restore
apartment to "market ready" status
* Checks all lights and replaces as necessary.
* Replaces or repairs windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding
glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, and closets.
* Checks faucets, sink plugs and repairs/replaces as necessary.
Replaces washers when needed. Performs exterior repairs to sinks,
bathtubs, etc., when warranted.
* Assists with painting duties when requested. Transfers paint from
storage areas to apartments when painting is scheduled
* Repairs or replaces curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, etc.
* Repairs plaster holes in walls, paints as necessary.
* Inspects bathroom tiles, performs minor repairs/replacements.
* Changes A/C filters
* Operates carpet cleaning equipment to clean carpets.
* Assists in keeping grounds clean at all times
Employmnt Type : Full Time
* Previous experience in maintenance or construction.
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V and
is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
Keywords: Miller-Valentine Group, Dayton , Turnover Technician - The Properties at Wright Field (29478), Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!