Sr Supply Chain Management Consultant
Company: Logistics Management Institute
Posted on: November 11, 2019
LMI is seeking a subject matter expert to support the Air Force
Sustainment Center s (AFSC) Requirement Integration Process
Improvement Team (RIPIT) system. The position is located at
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio and directly
supports AFSC s Maintenance and Supply Requirements Division in
planning inventory requirements for the Air Force.
* Monitor and analyze RIPIT system interfaces to determine the
accuracy, consistency, completeness, and currency of data each
computation cycle. If erroneous data is found, perform analyses to
determine root cause of data problem(s) and resulting impacts.
* Collaborate with the identified problem system of record, and its
pass-through systems to incorporate appropriate permanent fixes. In
addition, obtain new valid data and incorporate it into input
interfaces or directly into the appropriate system as directed.
* Revalidate and measure accuracy and completeness of data after
corrections and enhancements have been made.
* Recommend changes and any corrections to regulations, programs,
procedures, interfaces, processes, and testing to prevent
recurrence of data quality problems.
* Participate in creation of system change requests and discrepancy
reports to legacy systems to ensure integrity of system is
* Conduct ad hoc queries and analyses of Requirement Management
* Master s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or
* Minimum of twelve (12) years of Air Force Supply Chain Management
* Expert knowledge of the Air Force requirements determination
* Expert knowledge of the Secondary Item Requirements System
(SIRS/D200A), CSIS, RBL and/or EXPRESS.
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of
providing applicants and employees with equal employment
opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law.
We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled
veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.
Keywords: Logistics Management Institute, Dayton , Sr Supply Chain Management Consultant, Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!